How Can a Lawyer Help You?
- Knowledge of the law: Without knowledge of the law, you may make mistakes that may damage your case. Consulting a lawyer at the outset will help you get your case off on the right foot.
- Time: Time is of the essence when filing documents. Also, organizing the facts of your case can be very time consuming. A lawyer can help you with both of these issues.
- Someone on your side: It’s difficult to know who to trust. Who is your friend and who is not? Your lawyer’s job is to guide you.
- Legal documents: Many documents must be signed in a particular way in order to be valid. A lawyer can tell you which documents those are and help you to sign them properly.
- Experience: I have successfully practiced law for more than 30 years. I enjoy helping people and I use my legal knowledge and experience to do that.
Deborah L. Barron